Openwell Horizontal Pumps | Openwell Pumps Manufacturer & Exporter
Siphon Pumps › Openwell Horizontal Pumps
- Irrigation of large farms and sprinkler and drip
- Irrigation system.
- Industries, for clear water handling.
- Water supply in apartments housing colonies.
- Village water supply schemes and industries.
- Drinking & industrial water supply.
- Cooling water circulating systems.
- Submerged pump in fountains, wells, pumps and water tanks.
- Designed for underwater application – No need of priming and foot valve.
- Can also be used for out of water application.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts to ensure minimum vibration during running.
- Replaceable wearing parts and hence longer life.
- Easy maintenance and spares availability.
- Improved efficiency with all the advantage of mounting the prime mover and pump integrally on the same shaft.
- Carbon V/S stainless steel thrust bearing pads for low power consumption.
- Single shaft for pump & motor ensures permanent correct line alignment.
- Noiseless operation - Maintenance free water - lubricated bushes.
- Stainless steel motor body, bushing LTP-4 grade.
|Power Range (KW)||0.37 kW - 2.2 kW (Single Phase Monoset) 0.37 kW - 7.5 kW (Three Phase Monoset)|
|Speed||2850 rpm, 50 Hz & 3450 rpm, 60 Hz|
|Versions||(Single Phase) 380 / 400 V, 50 Hz (Three Phase)|
|Type of Duty||S1 (Continuous)|
|Class of Insulation||F/B|
|Maximum Liquid Temperature||35°C|